Monday, July 18, 2011

Welcome to Tyrus Thomas Forever.

Hello and welcome to Tyrus Thomas Forever (abbreviated as either TTF or T24E, I haven't decided yet), an NBA/pop culture blog run primarily by me, Brian "Cosmis" Schroeder. If you're reading this, then you almost certainly already following/friending/circling me on Twitter/Facebook/Google+, so you probably know me (but if not, welcome! Thanks for reading, I guess!).

I will be using this blog primarily as a training device in order to become more comfortable with writing about basketball on the internet in anticipation of a future project I'll probably be involved whenever the NBA Lockout ends. No deadlines, no expectations, no RULES!

I'll also be using this as a outlet to discuss various elements of pop culture, primarily reviews of current TV shows, movies, music and video games.

So, without further adieu, welcome to Tyrus Thomas Forever!


"Freedom is the right to say that 2 + 2 = 4. If that is granted, all else follows."- George Orwell.
Cosmis

1 comment:

  1. what's up brian, the blog looks great! can't wait to read all your thoughts, and yeah ty thomas is definitely the man - one of these days he'll become the next marion!

    ReplyDelete